We receive new vehicles weekly!
How the process works:
- Each vehicle goes through an initial assessment before it enters our shop.
- The VIN number is entered into the NMVTIS (National Motor Vehicle Title Information System) and it is scanned for any open recalls the vehicle may have. If a part comes back recalled it is immediately removed and disposed of in accordance with NTMVSA (National Traffic & Motor Vehicle Safety Act).
- All damaged parts are removed from the vehicle, separated by material type, and recycled.
- Each vehicle is then put through an extensive and thorough inventory.
- Vehicles are then dismantled, and each part is tested and inspected upon removal.
- Oils and Other Fluids Are Then Drained and Stored for Proper Disposal.
- All parts are then cleaned in our environmentally friendly parts cleaner. They then undergo a final inspection before being stored awaiting sale.
- Our inventory is then placed on our site and listed by the following criteria:
- Year, Make, Model then Part. (To ensure proper interchange be sure to follow and answer all the questions with the correct information from your vehicle. Failure to do this will result in purchasing an incorrect part for your application.)
Are you looking for a part not listed in inventory? Our team can help you, just contact us. We will do everything we can to help you locate that particular part you need for your truck or car!