If you are selling your car, contact us – we may be interested in buying it, depending on the vehicle.
What you need to sell your car
If you wish to sell your car to us, here is what you will need:
- You must have the title clear and free
- You must be the registered owner of said vehicle
- A phone number
- An email
- Accurate description
- Vehicle mileage
We will not buy any car without the proper title accompanying the auto.
Submit the form, and we will contact you to let you know if we are interested in purchasing said auto.
Tips for photos and description
Here are some tips to help you submit recent photos to help determine an accurate bid.
- Take photos of the outside, front, sides, and back.
- Take a close-up of any damage to the exterior of the vehicle.
- Photograph the inside, the dash, door panels, seats, rear deck.
- Stereo a close-up will be better.
- Photograph the engine as well as you can.
- Take a photo of the tires too.
- If you can put it on a lift, and not everyone can take pictures of the underneath
- Take pictures of the trunk area.
When filling out the description, provide the following:
- Engine sizes such as Chevy V4, V6, or V8. If you know the size, such as 302 or 5.7 L, add that as well.
- Does it have fuel injection, or is it an older model with a carburetor?
- Are the seat leather, vinyl, or fabric? Are they whole and clean, or do they have rips and stains?
- Provide color of interior carpet, seats, and dash.
- Is your auto a two-door, four-door, two-wheel drive, four-wheel drive, or all-wheel drive?
- If you know what transmission is in your car, add that to the description.
All these things, along with good clear photos, help us determine an accurate bid price.